Monday, January 18, 2016

About Me

Hi, my name is Sarah Park. I am in Section 1 of EDT 370 this semester. I am studying Elementary Education and Math. I hope to teach in an upper elementary/middle school after I graduate, which is December of this year.
I enjoy playing soccer, spending time with friends and family, and of course, working with children. I work as a substitute teacher and am a nanny for several families.
I do not have that much experience when it comes to the planning and implementation of technology in the classroom. I have created a few lessons that use Geogebra or the use of the internet and I have been in classrooms where students use IPads but that is really it. I have a Weebly that I update regularly and I use Twitter for educational purposes.
This is a photo of me from a family vacation out west last summer. It was one of my favorite vacations that I have ever been on.

A school that I work at a lot is Jeffers Elementary. I have been a tutor for students at this school and I am a substitute teacher there as well. It is a part of Spring Lake Public Schools, which is where I graduated from.

No comments:

Post a Comment